Every seller has one goal in mind, to sell their property at the highest price. A top-dollar house needs to reflect its value and listing price. Making the proper use of rooms, fixing up bathrooms, describing your neighborhood are all examples of how to attract customers to sell your house as a top dollar.
Offer your potential buyers something to make your house stand out; it can either be a story or an excellent experience that they will never forget. Have good communication with them and go above and beyond during showings. Finally, make every possible aspect of your house remarkable that despite seeing thousands of homes, they will always remember yours.
Factors to Consider
The right selling points can positively impact the number of customers your house attracts and accelerate the entire selling process. Homebuyers have different priorities, but considering the following factors will help you satisfy them all or at least the vast majority.
Most Common Selling Points
- Clear Open Spaces
- Open up the rooms you can in your house, this helps with lighting, and it has a significant impact during showings.
- Stunning Views
- A house with amazing views will be attractive and hard to resist. Views increase your home’s value. If you have a rooftop or balcony, make sure to use it.
- A Home’s Story
- Every home is different and not attractive to every buyer. Determining your target demographic will help you market your home to reach them. For instance, if your target market is a family with two kids, you will want to show specific areas in your home that can appeal to them.
- Big Backyard
- Homebuyers are looking for a big backyard that will provide them with a space to socialize, relax, and enjoy their time outdoors. If they have kids, they will be more interested in finding a house to provide them with this option.
- Amenities are desired features homebuyers are always looking for in a house. This typically includes the number of guest rooms, swimming pool, media rooms, fitness area, garage space, elevators, parks, and communal areas.
Before showing your property, narrow down your target demographic. This way, you will offer them a house that will fulfill their wants and needs and make it easier for you to close a deal.
Make Your Home an Experience
Make your home a place that no buyer ever wants to leave. When showing your property, make it relatable to them, tell them stories about your home that will interest them, show them possible scenarios for them to imagine themselves at your home.
If your house has a media room and your buyer loves the theater, then this will be your perfect selling point. Take your home buyer to the media room and let them imagine how great it will be for them to own it. Make them desire your home.
Another way to provide potential buyers with a unique experience is to stimulate their senses during showings. Stage your house with fresh paint, flowers, pillows, fantastic decor, turn on music, and light your fireplace if you have one. You could also offer champagne or baked cookies during showings and light candles to make the house smell good.
First Impressions Matter
Proving potential buyers how much you care for this house will set their expectations before even entering the house. Some ways to verify this is to improve the exteriors’ attractiveness, such as having fresh paint on your walls and a trimmed lawn.
Sell Your Top Dollar House Fast
Sell your house fast in Charleston with Steady Properties. We will guide you through the entire process and make it easier for you.
How it Works
Begin by telling us more about your property with a quick and easy form. If your property meets our criteria, we will contact you to set up an appointment. Steady Properties will present a no-obligation and all-cash offer to close the deal in less than seven days. It is an easy process with us.
We buy houses in Charleston in any condition, so don’t worry about fixing anything or cleaning your home. Start avoiding holding costs by staying on the market for too long. Get your house off your hands in less than a week with Steady Properties.